Improv Against Normality, Friday, May 17, 2019 at 8PM - GoProv Performs with Next Level Improv at Goshen Art House
ANYONE CAN IMPROV!
TRY OUT YOUR FUNNY -
Improv Classes Available upon request - Got a group that wants to Play?
• Exercise your Funny in a Safe Community
• Fast-paced, Fun Comedy Games
• Think on your Feet & Outside the Box
• No experience needed
• Ages 16 and Up
IMPROV DOJO - Bring us to your Group/Company/Team
White Belt Level: Master the Basics
• Get Comfortable Speaking in Public, Thinking on Your Feet, and Taking Risks!
• Increase Responsiveness and Listening Skills!
• Practice Flexibility, Rolling with Unexpected Changes
Yellow Belt Level: Developing Character
- Expand your Parameters for Creative Play
- Spine-Bending, Shape-Shifting, Seeing Life from New POVs
- Build you “Character” Repertoire
Green Belt Level: Scene Work
- Delve into Slow, Patient Scene Work
- Master Mechanics and Structure of what makes a great scene
- Develop Proficiency in Connecting with Scene Partner(s)
• Heighten Awareness • Foundational Games and Exercises. • Technique Drills
• Scene Work * Group Work • Performance on Final Night!
IMPROV DOJO MEMBERSHIPS
PLAY IMPROV ON YOUR TIME
• Take your Imagination to the Gym -Weekly Classes Virtual or In-Person
• Improvisers Resource for Funny
• Be an engaged member of the Arts Community in Michiana
• Heighten Your Own Improv Practice, Keep Your Skills Fresh
• All Levels Welcome- Beginner to Pro!
• Warm Ups
• Group Play-Games and Exercises • Technique Drills
• Review the Basics, Skill Build
• Scene Work; Short form and Long form
• Advance through the “Belts” at Performances